Saturday, January 15, 2011

Love From Home

I got this letter from my little almost 9-year-old brother this morning and it made my day!!!

dear Jessica,
        I miss you so so much! and I bet I would love it in New zealand especially with you. The basketball game was great. I scored 3 goals. The first part they had like 2 goals but then in the second half we wer winning.  cant wate for my birthday! the one thing that could make it beter is you. by I haft to go 
                                                                                  
                                                                           love,
                                                                              Bryce



It is letters like this that make you realize what is most important in your life!  I love my family so much and I am so grateful for their support in all my life adventures!  

No comments:

Post a Comment